Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Compliments to the Chef: Part two

 
Another thank you card using the same stamp set as my last post: Compliments to the Chef from Stampin' Up!  In fact, most things about this card is the same with the exception of the designer paper (from Martha Stewart paper pad), I rounded the corners and added a different sentiment from Papertrey Ink.  The tag was punched with a very old Cuttlebug tag cutter.  All stamping was done in Versamark with Detail Silver Embossing Powder.  A little grosgrain ribbon and the card is complete. 



My photo didn't turn out very well (it's dark and raining here) but I'm enjoying trying some variations on the original card. 

More cards to come.


Until next time,
Cheers!
 
Jennifer
 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Some of my favorite Blog Parties I enjoy attending:
 
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop Pure Grace Farm,   Worthwhile Wednesdays, Wake Up Wednesdays, Clever Chicks Blog Hop, FoodySchmoody Tuesday Tastings,  Delish Dessert Link Party, Share your stuff Tuesdays, Anyonita Nibbles Tasty Tuesday'sShare it One More Time, Much Ado About MondayFeathered Nest Fridays, DIY Vintage Chic FridayThe Style Sisters Centerpiece Wednesday, Sew-Off Saturday Sew Can She , Two Cup Tuesday , Shabby Art Boutique Shabbilicious Friday , Give Me The Goods Monday , Homestead Barn Hop , Whimsy Wednesday , Knick Of Time ,  From the Farm Blog Hop , A Peek Into My Paradise , A Delightsome Life , Share your Cup Thursday Have a Daily Cup, Homework , Green Willow Pond , A Stroll Thru Life , Work It Wednesday , Savvy Southern Style , I Should Be Mopping the Floors , Common Ground Be Inspired , Simple and Sweet Fridays Sweet and Savory Sunday This Gal Cooks Marvelous Mondays , This Silly Girl's Life, Living Better Together TGIF Linkparty , DIY Sunday Showcase , Dear Creatives Inspiration, Super Saturday Link Party




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.