Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Art...Soul...Life



It's been ages since I've inked up stamps and made a card or two and I've really missed it.   I decided to take advantage of this week's Mojo Monday #464 card layout shown below:




I was cleaning and putting away supplies in my craft/sewing room and discovered some very old supplies.  Do you remember the FASCINATOR stapler?  It was all the rage about 10 years ago.  I decided to put it back in use to attach the ribbon tape.  And the Designer Paper is some very, very old Anna Griffin paper.  I always have loved Anna Griffin supplies and this floral paper was one of my all time favorites.  I had a scrap just large enough to use for this card.  And the Sentiment Stamp I've had for years and years and....well, YEARS!


Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Hampton Arts
Ink:  Versamark, Versacolor in Green Tea, and Color Box in Cranberry
Designer Paper:  Anna Griffin
Accessories:  Clear Embossing Powder, Fascinator Stapler and Staples, Nestabilities Square Die cut and Embossing Folder



Until next time,
Cheers!
 
Jennifer






1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! The background is so warm and rich, and your layers set it off beautifully. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them.